Monday, September 15, 2008

Big game this Friday

I was looking at my soccer schedule and I found out that this Friday my team is playing against the first place team. Last time we played them we were winning 3-0 but actually managed to lose the game 6-3. I am looking foward to playing a hard game due to us losing the last one 4-3. I realize that playing soccer is the leisure I am most passionate about. I love playing the sport but I also like the social aspect of it. We don't only socialize during the game but we also go out and drink after the game which is my favorite part! Back to the point... I never fully experienced flow but I do feel it at some points of the game. I noticed I play my best soccer when I am experiencing flow... I can basically save anything without even thinking about it. Hopefully, I will flow the whole game this week because it's a big one.

1 comment:

GRIN'Z said...

I like the fact that you use the terms in class to associate some of your experiences. such as flow and how you feel your experiencing it or not. It shows that soccer is your passion as you mentioned. It is very well structured and gets right to the point..well done