Sunday, September 21, 2008

End of weekend

I had a good relaxing weekend... On Friday I played soccer with my team and we lost again but this time by the score of 6-4. But before the game I had to buy some new goalie gloves which did not cost too much. Working to leisure? Seems like it but well worth it. After the game I went to eat out with a few friends and then went home early because I had to work at 9:30 the next day. On Saturday, I worked till 5:00 and then went out to eat again but this time with my girlfriend. After that I came up with the idea to play bowling. It's lame but I haven't played since high school. I went with the lady and a few friends and we played 3 games. Sunday I just lazed around and did some stats assignment. Costly but relaxing weekend...

No comments: