Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Starting off...

What up? I am simply starting off this blog and I do not have much to say about it. I just decided to get this out of the way since I actually have time to. During this evening I put some beats that I produced on a myspace which I just created before class. You people should check it out at:
www.myspace.com/michileno

2 comments:

Jessica A said...

Hi! I'm your TA for the semester, Jessica. Just wanted to say hi and I look forward to your postings for the rest of the semester! Thank you for sharing your myspace link!

Real City (MTL) said...

hey whats up man???? you should check out my blogs if your down with hip hop. I can give you some feedback if u like. Also my producer makes beats and he has a myspace... www.myspace.com/drastikmusik

my page is being worked on, but you'll get to see a lot of the features on my blogspot...so feel free to check it out whenever and I id be glad to answer any questions u got for me.. Keep doin your thing man!